Help Us Build a Thriving PNW Future
Join the Future of Infrastructure Innovation
WHISTLE STOP TOUR
VIRTUAL MONTHLY CONVERSATIONS WITH INNOVATORS ACROSS THE PNW - BEGINS SEPTEMBER 29th
Whistle Stop 2:
Cashing in on the Integration Dividend
Smarter Infrastructure Spending to Build Thriving Communities
If you didn't have a chance to view the latest Sustainable Infrastructure Whistle Stop event live, you can still watch and share the full video, learn more about the Fones Road Value Planning project, or explore what the CSI Innovation Lab has to offer!
Cashing in on the Integration Dividend: Smarter Infrastructure Spending to Build Thriving Communities covered value planning in action - the story of pivoting from a $20M road-widening project to re-imagine an entire corridor that is safer and works much better for all the neighbors – residents, businesses and industry.
Our conversation was guided by:
- Jim Rioux, Project Manager, City of Olympia
- Rhys Roth, Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Rich Hoey, Public Works Director, City of Olympia
- Jemae Hoffman , East Link Light Rail Development Manager, Sound Transit
- Fran Eide, American Society of Civil Engineers Sustainability Committee
We Addressed these Important Questions:
• What is the Integration Dividend, and why is it key to building a sustainably thriving world?
• Why are the billions we spend every year on infrastructure so important, and what can we gain by spending smarter?
• What is “Value Planning,” why is it transformative, and how does it work on the ground?
• What is CSI doing to scale integrated, sustainable infrastructure design and how can I help?
HELP US BUILD A THRIVING PNW FUTURE
Our aim: to build a thriving, sustainable future of broadly shared prosperity in communities all across our region through integrated infrastructure solutions.
Contact info(at)centerforsi.org to learn more.